Rockstar sues the BBC for trademark infringement

Grand Theft Auto V is the center piece to a recent controversy between the parent company of Rockstar Games — Take Two Interactive, and the BBC who allegedly infringed on the developer’s creative property and trademarks. The developer of the massively successful open-world shooter is claiming the British television company has unfairly used the Rockstar trademarks and that they are more than […]

Read more

The best to come from the GTA V PC Editor

Rockstar’s PC release of Grand Theft Auto V had much more than just improved visuals and technical capabilities. The major new film-capture feature, Editor, has already gotten extensive use by fans with some high quality clips already being put together. Here’s some of the best to be made within these first few weeks.   Super Clown A violent rampage, physics […]

Read more

GTA V: PC release opens to mixed opinions

The Grand Theft Auto V PC port released yesterday in astounding 60fps and a resolution that scales to 4k; more detail here. Apparently 73% of the Steam reviewers are satisfied, basking in the wake of a glorious video editor, meticulous setting adjusters, and even customized radio, but the other 27% aren’t doing so hot. Crashes, bugs, and the sub rosa utterance of a rushed port […]

Read more

GTA V on PS4 comfirmed to be 1080p per the latest Official Playstation Magazine (Update – The Xbox Will too)

GTA V’s upgrades in the upcoming next-gen release goes beyond just in-game additions and improvements — a significant visual upgrade will be included as well. Grand Theft Auto V is coming to Xbox One and Playstation 4 in just a few more weeks, and the newest copy of the Official Playstation Magazine states the game will have a “glimmering 1080p presentation.” […]

Read more